Milk & Honey HerbsAddress: 163 Leverett Rd Shutesbury, MA
Town: Shutesbury, MA
Telephone: (413) 253-8076
Web site: http://www.milkandhoneyherbs.com/
Milk & Honey Herbs is a small, diversified, family-owned farm and business in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. We believe that community health and ecological health are intrinsically connected and hope that Milk & Honey Herbs positively contributes to both.
Our Offerings Include:
- Herbal Consultations - Explore holistic health with personalized nutritional, lifestyle & herbal support. Low-cost, walk-in herbal clinic offered every Friday in Greenfield, MA.
- Plant Walks, Workshops & Class Series -Learn wild edibles & herbs, bioregional herbalism, medicine-making, kitchen medicine, & more! Classes offered throughout the year.
- Live Medicinal Plants - We grow over 90 different medicinal plant on our small farm & offer them for sale, nursery-style, in the spring.
- Internships - Medicinal Plant Cultivation internships offered annually each spring.
- Garden Design & Support - Pereennial garden support & maintenance. Garden design & installation.
- Local Herbal Medicine -Teas, Tinctures, Local & Seasonal Items. Always chemical-free.
Milk and Honey Herbs was founded by Jade Alicandro Mace, Community Herbalist, educator, medicine-maker, permaculturalist and herb-grower. Her focus is on self and community empowerment, equal access, local plants, simple and easy remedies, and the sharing and spreading of herbal knowledge. She sees folks both in her private practice and the Blue Dragon Community Herbal Clinic in Greenfield, MA, a clinic dedicated to affordable herbal care. Thank you for supporting a small local business- we look forward to hearing from you!