Law Offices of Robert H. AstorAddress: 73 State ST, Suite 210
Town: Springfield, MA 01103
Telephone: (413) 781-1144/(413) 584-4348
Web site: http://www.attorneyastor.com/
Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, and Criminal Defense Attorney
Attorney serving Springfield, Northampton, Amherst, and all communities of western Massachusetts for over 33 years
At the Springfield and Northampton Law Offices of Robert H. Astor, we provide options. We provide solutions. When our clients’ situations seem bleak, we consolidate our knowledge and experience into powerful advocacy on their behalf.
A lawyer you can trust
Clients trust our law firm when they face the most devastating times in their lives. Whether you or a loved one has been injured in an accident or face criminal charges, we give their legal concerns the priority and personal attention they deserve. Because he works one-on-one with clients, Robert Astor develops a rapport with them that inspires him to provide the very best representation. He makes clients’ problems his own and battles at every stage, from initial negotiation through trial to ensure the best possible outcome.
Clients count on our highly competent, diligent representation in:
- Personal Injury truck, motorcycle and car accidents, dog bites, construction accidents, nursing home injuries, wrongful death
- Medical Malpractice Birth injuries, failure to diagnose, surgical injuries, anesthesia mistakes
- Criminal Law Drunk driving, drug offenses, assaults, theft, probation violations
Firm founder Robert H. Astor has a proven record of success as a personal injury, medical malpractice, and criminal defense lawyer in western Massachusetts. He knows the law, and he knows how to turn that knowledge into effective strategies that meet clients’ individual legal needs. Attorney Astor has—
- Been recognized by his peers for his exceptional ability and strict ethical standards (Rated AV®, the highest peer rating from Martindale-Hubbell®)
- Obtained over 40 six-figure verdicts and settlements for injury victims and their families
- Secured numerous acquittals for criminal defendants throughout his 33-year career
- Litigated cases in nearly every state and federal court in western Massachusetts
- Won reversal of criminal convictions in state and federal appellate courts
- Routinely received referrals from other lawyers who trust his expertise
- Been chosen frequently to serve on legal education seminars pertaining to personal injury, medical malpractice, and criminal defense
- Often been selected to serve as a mediator/arbitrator by law firms and insurers to resolve claims
See the difference 33 years of experience can make.
Attorney Astor enjoys a reputation for thoroughness and professionalism and a documented record of success in complex cases and has also attained an AV® Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating™, the highest rating an attorney can receive from his or her peers.
“When I had my auto accident, Attorney Astor rejected low-ball offers from the insurance companies, and fought for just compensation.” -JD, Amherst, Mass.
We help when you need it most.